Monday, October 4, 2010

149 girls!!

Hello Hello Hello!
Yes I am still alive. I apologize it has take me this long to update my blog.

First off I wanted to let you know that after 10 months of being single God brought Brendon back into my life last April of this year!! J I don’t know how that slipped my mind at the end of my testimony! Ooops, sorry Handsome! But long story short, God did some amazing growth in both our hearts and gave us His blessing to enter into a relationship again which has been sweeter, stronger, and better then the first! I love him with all my heart and Brendon is so supportive of me being here doing what God has called me to do.

I am now starting my fourth week of school. The first week was extremely overwhelming. The second week I was sick. The third week I went on a retreat with the school and had my birthday weekend as well. Soooo needless to say, things have been a bit hectic over here.
I cannot wait to share what God has been doing in me and teaching me, but first, drum roll please…..TIME TO MEET THE ROOMMATES and see my home!! =)

I have been blessed with the best roommates anyone could have asked for! It honestly is Jesus how we get along so well and have so much fun together!

Kirsty!!

Kirsty (also known as sweet cheeks or the crazy Aussie) is from Australia and shares my room. She is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met and we hit it off the minute she stepped off the plane! We have become fast friends caring each other through some things and laughing together at everything else! We do have a rivalry thing going on as to which is better, Texas or Australia. Don’t worry, I will win her over! ;)
Ashley!!
Ashley (also known as Prada) is from Wisconsin and is one of the prettiest and funniest girls I have ever known! She has a heart of gold.





Sarah!!
Sarah (also known as Minnesota) can you guess where she is from?! Ooooo yeah, don’t ya know! Haha She is from Minnesota which I of course remind her all the time is inferior to Texas! She woke up one day with my Texas blanket draped over her which I snuck in while she was sleeping, haha! She is wonderful and makes our house complete!





Ashley and Sarah's room!




The Bathroom




I made the things hanging on the wall! =) They are for photos and letters etc.




Mr. Chub and my bed.



Mine and Kirsty's room



Kitchen (we spend most of our time in here)



Dining Room (we have extra chairs for guests)



Part of the living room. This is our Money tree! Sarah is in the middle of painting it and we are believing God will supernaturaly provide for us and prayed over it! I want to see money grow from the tree!


Our living room! Got to love Ikea!














1 comment: