Saturday, October 30, 2010

"most fun"

This blog is not only to encourage people, impart everything I am learning to anyone who wants it, and share wonderful new spiritual things; but to also share and encourage people to enjoy life to the fullest! God has made me a girl who enjoys fun, new, exciting things and experiences His creation and finds joy in life. My parents call me the “most fun” girl because when I was little every time my parents asked us kids if we wanted to do something I would ask, “will it be fun?!” I didn’t want anything to do with it if it was not going to be fun. And to this day that’s pretty much true! =) So my goal is to live life to the fullest and try new things. In the short/long two months I’ve done just that. I’ve pierced my lip, gone cliff jumping, died my hair, cooked several times a week, and just enjoyed life with my roommates and new friends being spontaneous. Today I will be going to a pumpkin patch and carving pumpkins for the first time in my life! Here are some pictures to give you a taste of my life!
Live it up!
~dani b.

My new lip ring!

This was about a 30 foot cliff into 45 degree water!


Before I died my hair.....



after! =)



This is stuffed Bell Peppers with brown rice, vegies, and grilled asparagurs, it is our one our favorite meals! And yes, we made it up! =)


Chocolate Raspberry cake!


Steak, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and break. It was a good night.












1 comment:

  1. love the new look! :) wish i could have eaten some of those meals with ya! :)

    ReplyDelete